eParcel - Activation
In order to commence using the eParcel integration you will need to obtain an API key from Australia Post.
To obtain an API Key follow these steps:
1. If you don’t already have an AusPost Developer Centre Account go to https://developers.auspost.com.au/register and register. If you’ve previously registered for an account click the “Log In” link at the top of the page. If you have previously created a Developer Account but don’t recall your log in credentials the “Log In” page has a Forgot Password feature.
2. Once logged in you should be on the APIs page. Click the link to “Register for a key” as shown below:
3. On the following page read the information provided and then click the Complete Registration button
4. Complete your contact information, tick the checkbox next to eParcel and enter your 7 digit eParcel account number. Your 7 digit account number can be found on your monthly tax invoice from Australia Post.
5. Where prompted select Yes for connecting via a Platform Partner and then select SellerDash from the dropdown list. Click the checkbox to confirm your consent and click Next.
6. Select your state/territory from the dropdown list and click Send.
7. Australia Post will create an API Key and send you an email with the API Key details (see below), normally within one business day. If there is a delay please let us know.
Once you’ve received your API Key you’re ready to connect your eParcel account to the app.
Click CARRIERS on the menu and click the ADD CARRIER button for the eParcel carrier and enter the API Key details as provided in the email you received from AusPost and then click the Test & Save button.
If your API Key has been entered correctly you’ll be taken to the PRINT SETTINGS tab where you can set your default label size options. You can also go to the DEFAULT SETTINGS tab and set defaults for all other consignment options such as signature on delivery etc.
You’re now ready to start creating labels and manifests using your eParcel account.